The latest trends in marketing suggest that ‘content is king’ and especially video marketing content. Below is the infographic by hyperfine that shows the must-know video marketing stats that every brand owner should be aware of. It consists of five sections:
1. Conversation Rates – this section focuses on video landing page conversions, YouTube mobile video consumption and other statistics.
2. Who uses video? – this part introduces you to your audience and, hence, potential customers.
3. User Interaction – this section shows how your customers might use your video. Level of trust, psychological impact are factors revealed here.
4. Spending – the levels of spending and type of engagement
5. Content – this part shows today’s stats about power of video content vs. text
Hernaldo Turrillo is a writer and author specialised in innovation, AI, DLT, SMEs, trading, investing and new trends in technology and business. He has been working for ztudium group since 2017. He is the editor of openbusinesscouncil.org, tradersdna.com, hedgethink.com, and writes regularly for intelligenthq.com, socialmediacouncil.eu. Hernaldo was born in Spain and finally settled in London, United Kingdom, after a few years of personal growth. Hernaldo finished his Journalism bachelor degree in the University of Seville, Spain, and began working as reporter in the newspaper, Europa Sur, writing about Politics and Society. He also worked as community manager and marketing advisor in Los Barrios, Spain. Innovation, technology, politics and economy are his main interests, with special focus on new trends and ethical projects. He enjoys finding himself getting lost in words, explaining what he understands from the world and helping others. Besides a journalist, he is also a thinker and proactive in digital transformation strategies. Knowledge and ideas have no limits.